Ready to be Pet Parents? or Not? Let's save you hours of internet research and help you decide.
Instructors: Anvis Instructors
10% Cashback as Alpha Cashback
Opening your home to a doggie is a decision for 12-15 years and if lucky, even more. You have done some basic research and seen the doggie at your friend or familys place and want one too. Maybe you were fortunte to have been owned by a doggie earlier and want your partner and kids to experience that magic too.
But the most important question is, are you and the entire family really ready for one? And if yes, have you shortlisted the one that really fits into your lifestyle and home? Its really easy to get carried away by the looks of neighbours dog or the emotioanal connect you had with your earlier dog and want the same. But its never the same. Even dogs that are cloned have different personalities, temperments and even physical traits. The last thing any pet parent wants to do is bring a doggie home and give them up beacuase the fitment wasent right. Sadly it happens more than one can imagine. And lack of information and time on reasearch is the biggest cause.
This is where our experts come in and bridge the gap. They have a very good undersanding of different tyes of breeds, their temperments, personalities and can - to a large extent predict which type of doggie will do well in your home. Of couse, we will need a detailed understanding of your lifestyle, preferances, expectations etc. to set up this match. Unfortunately we will not be able to recommend any breeders but will be happy connect you to people in the pet space who may have the doggie personality thats best suited to your family which may be up for adoption. We have seen quite a few to-be pet parents actually parking or altogether dismissing the decision of bringing home a pet after talking to us :) We feel this is our biggest value add in this consultation.
|Fill in the Information Sheet|
|To-Be Pet Parent Information Sheet|
1. After successful purchase, the consultation course will be added to "My Courses" section in your profile.
2. Please click on the link sent to your email and fill in the details requested in the To-Be Pet Parents Information Sheet.
3. In the unlikely event that the link is broken or not submitting (tech issues!), please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share the form.
4. Once the completed form is received, we will set up the call with our expert at a time convenient to both of you.
5. The call is usually on Google Hangouts/ Google Meet App. But we can also do it on Zoom if you like.
6. The consultation is for 1 hour. Hence it's important to furnish as much information about the issue in the Pet Information Sheet as possible and note any specific questions to ask. Our Experts will also come prepared having read the Pet Information sheet and research as necessary to give maximum value to your time.
7. The expert will be able to determine if the issue requires follow up sessions or one session is sufficient. If follow up sessions for the same issue is required, there is a 50% discount. Please do reach out to us before booking the subsequent session.
8. Please be advised the consultation is for To-Be Pet Parent only. It's not fair to bring in multiple unrelated issues in this sessions. If there are multiple other issues that needs to be resolved, please do mention this in the Pet Information sheet initially and the expert can work on a program based on all the queries.