Big Puppy Problems. Simple Solutions. We kid you not!
Instructors: Anvis Puppy Trainers
Validity Period: 3 days
10% Cashback as Alpha Cashback
Potty training, Teething, Destruction, Puppy Diets or right Exercises, our Puppy consultations focus on solving all these and more.
These consultations work best for puppies between the ages upto 1 year. For dogs older than 1 year we would recommend taking up the Consultations - Canine Behaviour Modification.
Once you take up this course, we will schedule a one on one session with our puppy experts and host the same on Google Meets app. Follow up sessions can be scheduled if more than one session is required, the same will be discussed and decided upon during the consultation session.
|Puppy Problems Consultation|
|Puppy Information Sheet|
1. After successful purchase, the consultation course will be added to "My Courses" section in your profile.
2. Please click on the link sent to your email and fill in the details requested in the Puppy Problems - Pet Information Sheet.
3. In the unlikely event that the link is broken or not submitting (tech issues!), please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share the form.
4. Once the completed form is received, we will set up the call with our expert at a time convenient to both of you.
5. The call is usually on Google Hangouts/ Google Meet App. But we can also do it on Zoom if you like.
6. The consultation is for 1 hour. Hence it's important to furnish as much information about the issue in the Pet Information Sheet as possible and note any specific questions to ask. Our Experts will also come prepared having read the Pet Information sheet and research as necessary to give maximum value to your time.
7. The expert will be able to determine if the issue requires follow up sessions or one session is sufficient. If follow up sessions for the same issue is required, there is a 50% discount. Please do reach out to us before booking the subsequent session.
8. Please be advised the consultation is for one particular issue only. It's not fair to bring in multiple unrelated issues in subsequent sessions. If there are multiple issues that needs to be resolved, please do mention this in the Pet Information sheet initially and the expert can work on a program based on all the issues.