Relocate with your Pet. Guided by an Experienced Professional.
Instructors: Anand Vishwanath - International Pet Relocation Specialist, Anvis Pet Relocation
Validity Period: 7 days
Moving with pets across countries comes with its own set of challenges. What works for one pet to the same destination will not work for another. Websites are not always updated and airline and country regulations are constantly changing. Therefore, understanding the process in detail will go a long way in bringing down the anxiety for both you and your dog/cat and make for better travel.
Hence our Anvis Pet Relocation Specialist, Anand Vishwanath, who has been a poineer for the last 10 years - personally flying pets on behalf of thier owners to over 50+ cities across 15 odd countries is offering this masterclass to share upto date information on the why's and how's of Pet Transport specific to your Pet Into or Out of India.
Post gathering this information, you can choose to work on the domentation & logistics on your own or even engage with an agent who can manage all this for you. Whichever way, you have a complete understanding on whats happening and what to expect during the relocation.
We aim to cover the following in this session :
1. After successful purchase, the consultation course will be added to "My Courses" section in your profile.
2. Alternately, you can click on the link sent to your email and fill in the details requested in the Pet Information Sheet.
3. In the unlikely event that the link is broken or not submitting (tech issues!), please send us an email to email@example.com and we will share the form.
4. Once the completed form is received, we will set up the call with our expert at a time convenient to both of you.
5. The call is usually on Google Hangouts/ Google Meet App. But we can also do it on Zoom if you like.
6. The consultation is for 1.5 hours. Hence it's important to furnish as much information about the issue in the Pet Information Sheet as possible and note any specific questions to ask. Our Expert will also come prepared having read the Pet Information sheet and research as necessary to give maximum value to your time.
7. In rare cases where you would want a follow up session, there is a 50% discount. Please do reach out to us before booking the subsequent session.
8. Please be advised this is consultation only. This does not cover services.
If you have any trouble with purchasing a course, please reach out to us via mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 9972542880