Behaviour Issue or a Naughty Doggie ? We'll help you decipher and resolve them for you.
5.0 (3 ratings)
Instructors: Anvis Instructors
Our 1 on 1 consultations are directed at helping people solve different issues with regards to their doggies. We wil schedule video call for duration of 1 hour once you sign up for the consultation and understand the behaviour and offer recommendations.
Depending on the nature of the behaviour modification required, our experts will suggest the number of follow up sessions required and how to go about systamatically correcting the undesired behaviour.
Some of the unwanted behaviours that we can address :
|Pet Information Sheet|
|Canine Behaviour Modification - Pet Information Sheet|
1. After successful purchase, the consultation course will be added to "My Courses" section in your profile.
2. Please click on the link sent to your email and fill in the details requested in the Canine Behaviour Modification - Pet Information Sheet.
3. In the unlikely event that the link is broken or not submitting (tech issues!), please send us an email to email@example.com and we will share the form.
4. Once the completed form is received, we will set up the call with our expert at a time convenient to both of you.
5. The call is usually on Google Hangouts/ Google Meet App. But we can also do it on Zoom if you like.
6. The consultation is for 1 hour. Hence it's important to furnish as much information about the issue in the Pet Information Sheet as possible and note any specific questions to ask. Our Experts will also come prepared having read the Pet Information sheet and research as necessary to give maximum value to your time.
7. The expert will be able to determine if the issue requires follow up sessions or one session is sufficient. If follow up sessions for the same issue is required, there is a 50% discount. Please do reach out to us before booking the subsequent session.
8. Please be advised the consultation is for one particular issue only. It's not fair to bring in multiple unrelated issues in subsequent sessions. If there are multiple issues that needs to be resolved, please do mention this in the Pet Information sheet initially and the expert can work on a program based on all the issues.